Monday, March 17, 2014

Simple Steps to Get Rid of Acne Overnight - Amazing Results

If you are one of those unlucky people who seem to be very prone to acne, then it is always better to go the extra mile to prevent it from ever occurring than to spend hundreds of dollars on anti-acne medications and scar removal creams that do not work effectively on you. Here are simple and effective measures that you can incorporate into your daily routine that will keep those skin woes away!

First, be very careful in what you put onto your face. It's not only dust that can clog your pores and cause those ugly pimples but also your make-up. Pick ones that have been proven safe by dermatologists and most importantly those that will fit your skin type (dry skin, sensitive skin, normal skin, etc). Aside from that, before heading out, don't forget to put on sun block with the right sun protection factor or SPF (preferably with an SPF of 30). UV rays from the sun can also contribute to the occurrence of acne.

Second, hydrate yourself as often as you can. Water can do miracles for your body. It helps speed up digestion and flush toxins from your body. The fewer toxins that are accumulated in your body, the less prone you are to pimple eruptions. Drinking 8 glasses of water everyday is highly advised.

Third, clean your face before going to sleep. This simple routine can go a long way. Throughout the day, oil, dirt and make-up can clog your pores and when you turn off the lights with your face unwashed, this can lead to serious pore infections and acne eruptions. Use a gentle soap with warm water and that's it!

And if ever that stray pimple pops out of nowhere, you can always make it go away with a simple home remedy. How? With some hot steam, a sterilized needle and a cotton cloth. You can start off by washing your face and applying hot steam to open up the pores. Carefully prick the pimple with the sterilized needle and push out the pus inside. Gently remove the pus with a clean cotton cloth. Just make sure to have all of these materials and your hands clean and sterilized to avoid further infection of the area.








Learn more about how to finally banish your acne for good by visiting www.getridofmyacnefast.com Get Rid Of My Acne and start healing your acne scars immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had this problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost acne in a month and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at blair.tanner.thomas@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried and still using it to improve my skin. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.

    ReplyDelete