Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A Personal Experience With Dermajuv Acne Scar Reduction System

Like many guys, I was unfortunate enough to be afflicted with acne during my puberty days. My acne was severe and wreaked havoc on my face. Fortunately, my hormones stabilized as I got older and the acne disappeared eventually. However, I was confronted by a new problem: acne scars.

My scars look like bruises with dark red and purplish colors. And they are so noticeable that sometimes, I want put on make up just to hide them. Worse, my facial skin was heavily pockmarked with visible holes and bumps.

I tried everything just to remove those nasty scars. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work on my them and I started losing hope until I stumbled upon Dermajuv's Acne Scar Reduction System.

I was skeptical at first because of my sad experience with other solutions. But I decided to try it anyway as I was desperate to find a treatment for my acne scars and I do not have the money for surgery. Besides, the cost of Acne Scar Reduction System of Dermajuv is reasonable and I got nothing to lose but my scars.

So I bought the complete solution from the Dermajuv website consisting of the Detoxifying Cleanser and the Acne Scar Fading Cream. The package was delivered to me 3 days after I placed my order. I immediately read the application instruction which was included in the package.

I used the cleanser and applied the cream twice a day as instructed. The cream is non-oily and very light. It can be applied easily without leaving a tacky sensation on my face. Because I am a pathological skeptic, I really did not expect too much from the Dermajuv Acne Reduction System. I just applied it mechanically but I made sure that I'm closely following the instructions provided to me.

After a week of regular treatment, I noticed clear signs of improvement. The red and purplish spots started to disappear and I felt that firmness was coming back. I got excited after looking at my face on the mirror. There was a new shine on my skin that was not there before.

Two weeks passed and the holes and bumps were disappearing. I nearly broke down in tears because at last, after so many years of struggle, I got a solution that really worked for me. At that time, I did not harbor any doubt anymore about the effectiveness of Dermajuv Acne Scar Reduction System. I happily applied the cream and getting very excited each day.

After a month of active application, my scars have been reduced significantly. So if you are looking for an effective treatment for acne scars, you need to try Dermajuv. It worked for me and it might work for you too. I am not trying to ram the Acne Scar Reduction system on you. I am sharing my experience because there is still hope for those who are afflicted with nasty acne scars. There is a cure and it is worth your time and money.








To learn more about dermajuv-review.com Dermajuv products and read more dermajuv-review.com Dermajuv reviews feel free to visit my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment