Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How Can We Remove the Acne Scars on the Face?

What troubled me most of about my face is the conspicuous acne scars on my face. I hate these big pores and dark marks that make my face look terrible. I always keep an eye with information about removing them when I have an opportunity to get some ideas about this.

I believe many people with this trouble will do the same as I do. Now I'd like to share with you some useful information I got in various ways for our face skins to look healthier and smoother.

As the name of it, acne scar is the scar or you may call a wound caused by acne. When there is a acne formed, many people are prone to squash it, making a breaking of the pore or the skin, the breaking are divided into two main degrade, a minor lesion, which happened near the surface of the skin and the much terrible one, deep within the pore in the dermis layer. The first kind would heal quickly without any scar or if there is, little dark scar on the surface of the skin; but the second type with the hurt of dermis layer would be a destruction of healthy skin tissue, that would be a terribly difficult thing to get rid of. Most of my scars on the face are unfortunately belong to the second type.

Let's see how to remove these different acne scars in different ways.

The dark scar can be removed with some special creams or pills that can heal the skin by providing some fibrous protein for those atrophic scars. I prefer natural products better; they would be the best for your skin whereas health is concerned. In fact many recommend the usage of natural elements like vinegar, papaya, orange peel, carrots and citric acid gourd in limes and lemons have been proven to contain many of useful things that are essential to remove the acne scars.

If your acne scars are deeper wound under in the dermis layer, it would be difficult to cure. Few natural treatments would be useful for the healing of the scars. The recommend way is chemical treatment like laser surgery.








Here in UGG shoes sale [www.ofuggs.com], we provide large selection of ugg shoes in rich colors, come to have a look to find a pair perfect for you.

2 comments:

  1. Some acne scars on the face are troubling me as well and they really make my face look ugly and terrible. Someone has recently advised me to have a fraxel skin resurfacing Toronto treatment in order to get rid of these scars forever. I will give this cosmetic procedure a try and I hope it will help me have a smooth and healthy skin again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading a lot and your stories are worth reading, nice blog, keep it up.

    Furniture & Office Removals

    ReplyDelete