Friday, January 3, 2014

Whoa! Acne Sprouted A New Zit

How did that runaway acne get there in the first place? That zit was not there last night, but here it is this morning - looking back at me in the mirror.

Has it happened to you?

What are we supposed to do about even a mild case of acne? I'm a clean person. I wash my face regularly, but there it is - the brand new zit this morning - front and center. If I would have ordered an obnoxious zit from a catalog, it could not be more disgusting!

So now, to squeeze or not to squeeze - ? No, they say to leave it alone, but how is that possible? Do I go around all day with that new beaut on my face?

So what is the story? Where do these things come from, and how can we keep acne away?

Other than cleanliness, some changes in diet might be helpful. It's worth looking into. Another avenue would be the world of creams which some people seem to find effective in keeping acne at bay.

For the people who suffer with a really bad case of chronic acne, I would suggest seeing a dermatologist who can evaluate your condition and advise you accordingly. Most likely, he will write a prescription for medication that will help ease your particular problem.

In the case of severe acne scarring, the individual might want to consider laser surgery. Such a measure aims to remove the acne scars, and help restore the skin to a healthier, more natural appearance.

It seems that no one is positively immune to a case of acne, not even adults. That's my case - an occasional outbreak to put up with, usually at the most inconvenient time! But some adults have acne as severely as any teenager does. My advice to those folks is - an appointment with a dermatologist.

Sorry to say, my new zit was more than I could put up with. I squeezed the thing ... (NOT recommended!)

Now I can forget it and go about my day with a small battle wound ... almost like a cut from shaving. Sure, that's it. I cut myself shaving! Will they buy that at the office? Probably not. I don't expect anyone to ask. Acne is one of those things we don't usually talk about, but nothing could be more self evident. Anyway, a small red spot - and I'm off and running to the job.

'Zit city', says the guy in the next cubicle.








Do you want an www.clear-skin-solutions.com/home-treatment-for-acne.html acne free face quickly and easily?

Try visiting www.clear-skin-solutions.com www.clear-skin-solutions.com , a popular skin care website that provides free tips, advice and acne eliminating resources to include information on acne skin care products, the best acne cleansers and www.clear-skin-solutions.com/article-35-home-remedy-for-zits.html home remedies for zits that actually work.

No comments:

Post a Comment