Sunday, January 12, 2014

Acne Free in 3 Days - An Honest Review

I came across the 'Acne Free In 3 Days' program a few weeks ago. The sales page was full of hype and I admit that I got suckered into buying it... like a fool. I mean this program wasn't developed by a doctor or a dermatologist, so how good can it really be? Right?

I was honestly expecting this program to cure my acne forever. Imagine no more cysts and pustules, no more tenderness and inflammation, no more embarrassment and humiliation. I eagerly read through the e-book and was a bit surprised to find that it was unlike anything I had heard or read before. How could my acne which I've had since I was 14 be cured by the suggestions Chris put forth.

Even though I was skeptical, I figured that it couldn't hurt to try the technique. After all, I had nothing to loose and I could return the e-book within 60 days for a full refund.

So for the next few days, I tried the program Chris outlined in his program. After 3 days, my skin looked much better, less "angry" and inflamed, but the acne was by no means completely gone. After 5 days, I noticed a dramatic improvement in my skin.

Whilst I still don't have a peaches and cream complexion, I do look a whole lot better. And I have lots more energy as well. I still have a few scars on my face from the acne, but they are fading with the techniques Chris shares in the "Ultimate Scar Removal Guide" - which is one of the many bonuses with the Acne Free In 3 Days Program.

This guide isn't for everyone though. If you are not into the idea of Alternative Health and Natural Remedies, then you probably won't like this program, so I suggest that you don't waste your money on it.

If, on the other hand, you like the idea of getting rid of your acne naturally, by dealing with the very root cause of it, then Acne Free In 3 Days may be the answer you've been looking for.








To find out more about the Acne Free In 3 Days program and if it's right for you, please go to [acne-free-in-just-3-days.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment