Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Ways Acne Scars Can Be Reduced in Complexion and Texture

Everyone has seen people turn away and snigger at those with deep acne scars the size of creators, but it hurts when you are the person they are doing it to. After a while I reached breaking point so I spoke to my doctor in hope of eliminating the problem.

In a perverse way I have evolved into a relative expert on the subject due to failed attempts with various treatments. To save you from experiencing the hell I went through take note of my experiences because thankfully I've found a way that really does work!

AVOID CHEMICAL PEELS

One of the more frequently recommended deep acne scar removal treatments are chemical peels. These peels work by lathering toxic acid onto the skin, thereby burning the scar tissue along with other layers of skin. Over time, these burnt layers peel off allowing new skin to replace it.

This technique although highly pushed is fraught with danger, expensive, and carries a high risk of side effects. Rashes, irritation and inflammation were the first I experienced as well as increased pigmentation of the skin. Long periods of recovery are was necessary, in which my new and overtly sensitive skin needed to be shielded from sunlight and other natural elements. As the previous method proved unsuccessful I went to plan B.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND CHEMICAL MICRODERMABRASION

Chemical microdermabrasion was the next solution touted by my medical experts and they worked by corrosively etching away the top layers of skin through the use of small, sharp crystals.

Such is the nature with any use of chemicals there is a risk of it causing adverse reactions, especially to those with sensitive skin, as was the case with me. Just the same as chemical peels, the recovery time was lengthy and I had to avoid UV exposure during the recovery period. Nonetheless the treatment proved ineffective.

NATURAL ACNE SCARS TREATMENT ARE THE WAY TO GO

Natural acne scars treatment are a much safer solution. These can include oils such as rose hip which is believed to increase the elasticity of the skin while flattening out scarring.

Notwithstanding, a more effective natural solution is a Helix Aspersa Muller glycoconjugates based product. This ingredient is found in snail serum and is the closest natural resemblance to the cell structure of the skin which is why it can be so rapidly absorbed. The ingredient is also a natural invertebrate, which means it is natural tendency is regenerating damaged cells such as scar tissue, without inflammatory reaction. It is the only technique that has worked for me.








BIOSKINCLEAR is one of the best selling www.abateacne.com/structure acne scars removal products available that contains Helix Aspersa Muller. This allows the product to actively regenerate the skin, removing acne scarring more efficiently than any of the other natural acne home remedies. The www.abateacne.com acne scar cream BIOSKINCLEAR also successfully unclogs pores and clears out bacteria, which is the primary cause of adult acne. It worked for me, I implore you to try it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment