Saturday, May 11, 2013

Best Home Remedies To Remove Acne Marks Quickly and Effectively

Sometimes it is not acne that makes people feel bad about themselves, it's the marks acne leaves behind. There are a lot of people searching for more information on how to reduce or even remove the acne marks. It is my hope to help you out if you have developed the marks. This article will show you some of the most amazing home remedies to help you remove or reduce those marks easily, effectively and without spending a lot of money.

Aloe Vera

Aloe vera is without a doubt on of the most effective natural remedy to treat acne and acne scars. Aloe vera helps out in removing acne marks because it has the ability to accelerate the healing process of the skin, thus improves the complexion and texture of the skin. It also contains a lot of beneficial minerals and vitamins that are very good and essential for the maintenance of the skin's health. Vitamin A, C and E also help in reducing the marks.

Lemon

Lemon juice is a rich source of vitamin C which I think is the reason why it helps so much with acne marks. A lot of people have reported that by using lemon as a natural homemade remedy is a wonderful way to treat acne scars effectively. Personally, I have not had such great results, but I was still able to get some slow improvement. Another way to improve its effectiveness on acne marks is by adding in rose water. You can apply fresh lemon juice directly onto your face for about 20 minutes. After that, rinse thoroughly.

In this article I have shown you two effective ways to reduce your acne marks. To be honest, homemade remedies are only effective at removing light acne marks but not deep ones. It may take time for the natural remedies to work on your skin. Depending on the severity of your marks, it may take a month to a year before you can see some significant improvement. To even out the cons, both of these methods are relatively easy and simple to use and cost next to nothing for you to apply. So if you have the patience and the time, give these methods a try.








Getting rid of acne is easy if you just now what works and what works not. If I tell you that it is possible to cure your acne in just two months, without spending any money on medical treatment and products, would you believe me? You better be, because I am a living proof that shows it is possible to cure acne of any severity in just 2 months.

acne-miracle.blogspot.com/2008/03/best-solutions-to-cure-acne-blemishes.html Click here to learn my secrets and learn HOW YOU can also treat your acne in less than two months without spending any money on any expensive products and antibiotics.

Ooh, did I mention that the acne condition I was having was among the most severe my dermatologist, father, mother, school teachers, the clerk in the office, my crush as well as my girl friend, and many other people had ever seen? I had hundreds of acne on my face until acne-miracle.blogspot.com/2008/03/top-5-secrets-to-zero-acne-in-3-months.html I learned the secrets to treat acne.

You can access to the secrets I have learned, just by acne-miracle.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-is-acne-causes-of-acne-explained.html visiting my site on acne, its causes and how you can treat it. It contains some of the best information on acne so you have no reason not to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment