Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How To Make An Acne Scar Treatment

I know that there are many people that could benefit from an effective acne scar treatment so I figured that I would write about one that worked very well for me. I like testing out new acne remedies all the time and this is how I came up with it.

The acne scar treatment that I have been using all of my life I actually learned from my Grandma who learned it from her Mother when they used to live in Italy. Ever since I started getting acne I couldn't resist picking and rubbing the pimples, (I know this sounds gross) because I honestly thought that if I could successfully remove them then I wouldn't be bothered by them anymore. This actually worked sometimes and I did not need any acne remedies. If the pimple was mature enough, and was on my cheeks or chin it would usually work, but if the pimple was on my forehead or on my nose I had much less luck. The forehead and the nose are actually the worse place to be picking at pimples because the skin in those areas is less forgiving than the skin on the cheeks.

As a matter of fact, I started noticing scars popping up in these areas likely because of my incessant picking and that is when I decided to look into acne solutions. Even though I knew that picking was bad news it was hard not to. This is because if I awoke one school day morning and was greeted in the mirror by a big ugly pimple I really couldn't think of not picking at it because I wanted to try to avoid the embarrassment of going to school with it. I knew that picking would eventually come back to haunt me, but when you are looking in the mirror at an ugly zit on your face all that you are thinking about is getting it off of your skin and sometimes picking would help.

When I was fifteen years old I started noticing acne scars and was desperate for some form of an acne scar treatment. I heard about a lot of acne remedies that were supposed to help, but I didn't get any results from any of them. The only thing that actually did work for me was the natural acne scar treatment that my Grandma told me about. The treatment is freshly squeezed lemon of lime juice. I would apply it to the area and leave it overnight. What makes this an effective acne scar treatment is the citrus that comes from the lemons and the limes. The citrus from these fruits will actually within time lighten the look of the scars and can eventually make them unnoticeable. It has worked great for me personally and it has worked especially well on my forehead. Try it for yourself, it is free and it works.








No www.acnesolutionsthatwork.com/acne-scar-treatment acne scar treatment will provide you with instant results, so be patient and stick with it. Most times the most effective www.acnesolutionsthatwork.com acne remedies are those that are natural, and this is because there no chemicals involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment