Monday, April 22, 2013

How Do I Get Rid of Old Acne Scars and Keep Them From Coming Back?

Every acne sufferer inevitably asks themselves that very question. "How do I get rid of old acne scars?" Or at the very least asks someone else that question. It's a pain. Acne makes you look horrible, makes you feel less attractive, and cause people to stare. If that's not going to lower your self esteem I don't know what is. Don't worry though.

I'm an acne sufferer myself, and I know exactly how frustrating it can be. I also know exactly how to prevent yourself ever needing to wonder about the answer to that question again. There's several ways to easily get rid of acne.

My favourite being laser scar removal. I happen to know a very good cosmetic surgeon, and trust me, laser scar removal is definitely the way to go. There is another good alternative though, if like f a lot of people, laser treatment is a tad too expensive.

Dermabrasion. This was the number one treatment up until a few years ago when laser treatment started to become widely available. And naturally it still does a good job. I'd recommend this treatment to anyone who's wants to get rid of their old acne scars but doesn't want to go for the laser route.

There are a few other treatments out there, that can do the same job, however they're not quite as effective, or they're a lot more hassle for not a lot of gain. I'd stick with the too above unless they're really not working for you (which I assure you, they will).








So you've got rid of your old acne scars, had some form of treatment, and spent a bit of cash. You know there's actually a trick I use that saves me that whole process? It's actually a million times easier.

Want to know exactly what I do, so that I never have to ever see a scar on my face again, let alone have treatment?

Check out my blog post acnereviews101.blogspot.com/2008/06/how-do-i-get-rid-of-old-acne-scars-woah.html How to get rid of old acne scars to find out exactly what I'm doing. The secrets only a click away.

No comments:

Post a Comment