Saturday, January 25, 2014

Free Acne Treatment Review - Proactiv Deluxe System

I have always had problems with my skin, and in my search for an acne treatment that works I've tried many products, some cheap acne creams, some expensive and some even prescribed by my doctor. After seeing the press surrounding the Proactiv deluxe system, I thought I'd take up their offer of a free acne treatment trial.

The deluxe system comes with three separate products. The first is a medicated renewing cleanser and contains benzoyl peroxide, a common acne treatment. The product is said to quickly penetrate the acne pores and therefore start destroying the bacteria that causes acne straight away. The Proactiv cleanser also exfoliates to gently remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells. This stops your the clogging up.

The second product is a alcohol-free revitalizing toner. This serves to remove impurities and excess oil from the skin to leave it clean and soft, alleviating that dried out feeling you often get with acne treatments.

The final product is designed to repair the skin through the use of a light medicated lotion that penetrates deep into clogged pores. This is perhaps the most interesting Proactive product for me as I have a few acne scars and spots that I want to clear up.

Well, after using the free samples for around a week I can definitely notice that my skin is much clearer and smoother feeling without being over dry, which is often a problem associated with such treatment. Even at this early stage my existing acne scars look to be somewhat reduced. I use the system twice a day and as directed in the packaging instructions, although sometimes I have only used it at night before going to bed. In my opinion you have to use all three steps to get the correct results. I have been temped to try the extra strength products as I have been so pleased with the results from the standard range, I'm just a little concerned that it won't be as gentle as the regular formula. Maybe if you've got a severe acne problem then the stronger products might be if use to you. There is also a lighter range for those with mild acne problems.

As a side note, I've noticed that having a low carb diet seems to help my skin stay clearer and keep the terrible acne under control. Also, don't forget sun protection for your acne, although you should use it regardless of whether you have spots of not (Proactiv do a sun protection range for acne sufferers). Other things which you should do to supplement and help your treatment is to drink plenty of water each day (and just water, not mixed in with anything else) and also to avoid stress wherever you can. I know it's difficult in modern life but try the best you can.

I hope this article has been useful and you have enjoyed my Proactiv deluxe system review. Hopefully you will now have the confidence to try some of these products for yourself and get rid of those acne spots for good. Thanks for reading.








Get a www.newfreegifts.com/free-gifts/free-proactiv-deluxe-system Free Proactiv Deluxe System Sample and see what difference it makes to your acne problems. Get rid of your spots, scars and sore for a more confident lifestyle. See results within days.

For more www.newfreegifts.com free gifts check out newfreegifts.com for not just beauty products but theme park tickets, designer clothing and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment