Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How Do I Get Rid Of Old Acne Scars? Tips To Get Rid Of Acne Scars In 3 Days

I am a travel agent. One day I asked my wife, why she always denies going to any party with me? And to my surprise she told me with tears in her eyes, that she feels very embarrassed with ugly acne marks on her face. She asked me the same question. How do I get rid of my old acne scars? She started having serious skin problems, as a teenager in high school. She tried different treatments available in the market, like the skin care creams, lotions, and cleansers. Nothing really gave her the results she was looking for. In fact, she found out years later that the same over-the-counter products, she had spent money on and tried, had assisted in worsening her acne condition.

Then, I found a wonderful book for her "Acne Free in 3 days" by Chris Gibson. Chris is regularly asked by the TV media to talk live about his "Acne Free in 3 days" system, and has featured in Live shows of Fox 26 News, "Great Day Show", "A Channel Morning Show", "Know The Cause" and many more. The book is a sure way to get rid of old acne scars.
My wife was not willing, and said how do i get rid of old acne scars with this book, but I convinced her to try at least once. And I am glad to tell you that she cured her skin, well not in three, but yes in 5 days. She cleared even her old ugly acne scars, and that was amazing. So we decided to write this article for those who need help.

So, if you too wants to Get Rid of Your Old Acne Scars, here are some tips.

Basic Tips of having clear skin, as advised by Chris Gibson.

Tip 1: Using a Glycerin Based Soap or Face Wash.

You have probably noticed that with most soaps and washes available in the market, it is difficult to remove all the oil on the skin without over-drying or irritating it. I would also always feel an oily residue especially round the T zone (middle forehead to nose and chin). A lot of what you try even leaves a waxy feeling. That contributes to blocking the pores and causing breakouts in many people.

If you use glycerin-based soaps, you will get a great cleaning without the dryness or waxy feel to your skin. These types of soaps also balance the pH of the skin, creating a hostile environment for bacteria.

By replacing both my soap and my face wash, with the more effective alternatives, I was able to find, my road to clear skin. I know that if you make similar changes, you are sure to get good results like I did.

Now you have to find the glycerin-based soaps and additional skin care supplies. You can try the "Acne Free in 3 Days" Recommended Products. They are all natural with highly specialized formulations containing the properties Chris Gibson recommends. There is a Complete Body Natural Cleansing Systems products.

Cleansing System for Oily Skin, that deep cleans while moisturizing the skin with unique ingredients like Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Cocoa Butter, Aloe Vera, and Lanolin.

Yes!! Whatever all we want is get rid of my old Acne Scars.

Olive Cleansing System for Dry skin This comes in Liquid Soap, Bar soap Cold Processed Castor oil. Vitamin C w/Rose Hips The rose hips multiply vitamin C effectiveness by promoting absorption and enhancing antioxidant potency. Tea Tree Oil Liquid, has been a favorite among Australian for centuries. With strong antiseptic and germicidal properties, Tea Tree oil is now used for a number of applications ranging from cosmetic to disinfectant.

Tip 2: Regular Exfoliation

One of the major things, is the lack of consistent exfoliation. Exfoliation is the natural process of flaking away of the outer skin cells, revealing a new layer of skin that exposes and protects you from the outside elements. As we get older, the exfoliation process tends to slow down. This can lead to an abnormal buildup of dry skin on the surface that block pores and causes breakouts, or contributes to the wrinkling of skin. Some people are more genetically inclined in the slowing of their natural exfoliation, and often have serious issues with blocked pores and acne. The key here is to speed up the exfoliation process so that the skin renews itself much quicker. This can be accomplished by the following methods:

1. Alpha and beta, Hydro acids

These are widely available over-the-counter and are the mildest form of fruit acids, used to create a peeling of the skin. They work slowly over time to speedup the exfoliation process. Alpha and beta, Hydro acids are usually pretty inexpensive and give good results in about 6-8 weeks.

2. Derma abrasion

This process is much like sanding of the skin much like you would sand an object with sandpaper. The goal with this method is to remove the outer layers of the dermis, usually up to 4 layers. For severe acne scarring, there is the operative derma abrasion performed by a doctor. This is of course more expensive, requiring a long recovery period, but it will remove much of the outer layers of skin.

3. Peels

A real peel will remove several layers of outer skin revealing the healthy new skin underneath. If you have ever had sunburn and then peeled - you will know exactly what I mean by "new skin."








Click here to be Acne Free in 3 days [www.usfreeads.com/1175187-cls.html]

I hope you would have got some tips to your question. How do I get rid of old acne scars.

Decide what you want to be. I want quick results Now! [www.usfreeads.com/1175187-cls.html] No thanks, I am happy with my Acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment