Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Acne Scars - What Treatment Can Really Remove Them?

Suffering from acne is enough of a price to pay. Dealing with the acne scars afterward is like a cruel kick while you're down. Fortunately I had heard that there were many treatments on the market that could effectively remove the embarrassing acne scars that I suffered from. However, when I started searching online for a treatment, I sadly learned that most of the solutions required me to go under the knife or have laser performed. My budget and my fear of surgery make both of those options a "No thank you". Then I saw a documentary on TV that described how certain creams can soften and improve the texture of acne scars, AND get rid of that dark discoloration my scars had. What I learned was the following:

The acne scars treatment cream has to work on two levels:

o Lifting and softening the texture of the scar

o Lightening the pigmentation (dark color) of the scar

Apparently, there were several scar removal creams on the market, but they only worked on ONE of the two important factors. I had my work cut out for me finding one that could do both.

In order to treat the acne scars on both the texture AND color levels, the cream has to contain:

o Collaxyl® (hexapeptide-9)

o Rosehip Oil

o Acai Berry

o Niacinamide

o Asafetida

The reason these ingredients are so important is that they are known to stimulate cell re-growth of the skin, clear out toxins, lighten discoloration associated with acne scars, and improve clarity and smoothness of the skin.

Actually finding a cream that has all of those proved almost impossible, until I read on an acne sufferers' forum that the Dermajuv line actually has an acne scar fading cream with those ingredients. I tried it, figuring that if it didn't work I would just return it. It actually worked great. What a long journey it has been to arrive here!








Mark Robbins has been a sufferer of acne scars for years, but has recently made a major breakthrough in his treatments. Check out the story of his friend at www.acnescarscream.net www.acnescarscream.net to find out about how he finally lives free of his scars and try the www.dermajuv.com Dermajuv Acne Scars Cream to see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment