Saturday, June 29, 2013

Four Inexpensive Ways to Get Rid of Scars

Unwanted and uncontrolled acne was the curse I had to live with my entire adolescent, and after I got rid of the acne, the left behind scars made me look even uglier. I desperately wanted to have my plump, scar free, smooth skin back.

My self esteem tumbled each time I looked at my face in the mirror. On top of that none of the skin creams available in market were successful able to fade away my scar marks. But my many years of experimenting with different ways to get rid of scars finally helped me in discovering the effective treatment for scar removal.

I found alternative and an inexpensive treatment that helped me successfully get rid of scars on my face, leaving my skin clear.

Just follow the below mentioned four inexpensive tips to banish those ugly scars from your life.

Lemons: Lemon Juice can act as a good scar removal treatment. The bleaching action of a lemon juice can actually works wonders on your skin and can give you the scar free, smooth skin you always desired for. To apply lemon juice, you just need to soak a cotton ball and gently rub it over the scar infected skin on your body. Leave your body for at least 15 minutes so that the lemon juice is absorbed undisturbed, after which you can simply rinse with warm water. You can use the lemon juice once or twice a day for quick results. You could see scars getting lighter and lighter with each treatment and gradually becoming almost invisible after few months.

Cucumbers: Just like lemons, cucumbers can also be used to get rid of scars as cucumber juice is also considered one of the excellent bleaching agents. You can apply cucumber with the help of the cotton balls. Gently rub the cotton balls soaked in cucumber juice over the scarred skin. Then just leave this juice to dry while you sleep. You can apply cucumber every night before you go to bed.

Vitamin E: An inexpensive method to get rid of scars is applying vitamin E on the scarred skin. Applying of vitamin E gel is both affordable and readily available easy to find in most of the local drugstores or online. You would be able to see dramatic reduction in number and appearance of scars within few months.

Scrubbing Creams: You can also go in for cleanser containing scrubbing particles to get rid of scars. The use of such scrubbing creams help in removing dead skin cells, thus encouraging a newer, scar free, healthier skin cells to come instead of scarred skin.








Prashant T Verma is working as a Technical writer in one of the reputed I.T. companies. He has total 3 years of an experience in writing and has written articles on many different topics. Please visit www.prashant-t-verma.blogspot.com www.prashant-t-verma.blogspot.com and www.articlefeeder.blogspot.com www.articlefeeder.blogspot.com/ to find articles on different topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment