Sunday, March 23, 2014

Acne Scars - The Best Homemade Acne Treatments to Remove Them

In the world that we live in external beauty sells, as a result, acne can be a hindrance to achieving so many things. Acne Vulgaris, commonly known as acne, is a skin disease which covers the outer surface with inflamed swellings or pimples.

This skin condition is common among adolescents as they go through a period of rapid hormonal changes. This can also be one of the causes of cystic acne. Acne tends to disappear as a person reaches their 20's and sometimes late 40's. In its wake, acne leaves terrible scars on the skin surface in addition to possible psychological scars. I case of facial scars, here are some homemade acne treatments that are easy on the pocket and can be followed in the comfort of your own home.

Digging into the past, one will find secret home-made magic portions conjured by ancestors within the confines of their kitchens. Let us unearth some of the best homemade acne treatment potions to get rid of those stubborn acne scars.

The first prerequisite for healthy skin is to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, especially the leafy kinds, which are rich in minerals, vitamins and dark fruits that contain anti-oxidants that help to restore the skin's vitality and give it a youthful look. Homemade Acne Treatments entail minimum use of chemicals on the skin and maximum use of natural elements to get rid of those spots for flawless and healthy skin. Drinking at least 10 to 11 glasses of water on a daily basis, aids in flushing out toxins as water is an internal cleaning agent. Toxins are basically waste matter than stay within the human body appearing on the surface of the skin in the form of eruptions or pimples.

Orange peels can be put to good use when it comes to skin treatment. The citrus components and enzymes found in the peels, help exfoliate the skin removing dead skin and oiliness, the latter being a major cause for acne. The pores are now exposed allowing them to breathe and leaving your skin squeaky clean. Take a cup of dried orange peels and powder them to a coarse mixture. Stir in milk and honey or, if you have dry skin use well-strained black tea to form a slightly thicker paste. Apply it over the affected parts and leave it on for 15 minutes. When the paste has hardened, gently wash away the peel paste with cool, clean water. After this process use a cotton ball soaked with cold rose water and dab it over the washed area. This facial helps in cleaning and soothing the affected area thereby reducing the appearance of scars and acne.

Repeat this easy process twice daily, three times a week, once in the morning and once at night before sleeping. This not only hydrates and moisturizes the skin but also helps in the removal of dead skin cells and accumulated dirt, leaving the skin glowing with good health.








Next visit my site to get more useful tips and information on dealing with acne issues. www.theacnetreatmenthelp.com www.theacnetreatmenthelp.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I had this acne, weak hair and nails problem and tried so many things. Different things work for different people and I was lucky enough to find one that worked for me. I lost all of that in a month and I'm still using it to take care of my skin and it's been a life changer. I'm a little embarrased to post my before and after photos here but if anyone actually cares to hear what I've been doing then I'd be happy to help in any way. Just shoot me an email at blair.tanner.thomas@gmail.com and I'll show you my before and after photos, and tell you about how things are going for me with the stuff I've tried and still using it to improve my skin. I wish someone would have helped me out when I was struggling to find a solution so if I can help you then it would make my day.

    ReplyDelete