Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lemon Juice - An Effective Acne Scar Treatment?

Acne is not an uncommon affliction, it affects almost everyone during their childhood and some even well into their adult lives. The severity of acne varies for each individual in some cases it is very mild causing little or no scarring, in other cases it can be very severe causing lasting scars which the individual carries with them throughout their entire life. Fortunately, there are treatments to help you get rid of your acne scars, and this is the focus of this article.

Statistics indicate that nearly seven million Americans, between the ages of twelve and twenty-five, are affected with acne. So, it is my home that this article will reach just a few of these individuals to help them with the lasting impact of acne; scars. My personal preference for the treatment of acne scars is a natural treatment, you may have heard of it; lemon juice. Of course you have heard of lemon juice; but have you heard of it in the context of an treatment for acne scars? I first learned of its potential in treating scars about three years ago while researching options for the treatment of my own acne scars.

After considering many treatments, I settled with the cheapest, which was lemon juice; it cost me a grand total of seventy-nine cents. I followed the directions from the website from which I had first learned of this treatment. They included first acquiring prepackaged or fresh squeezed lemon juice. Next, store it in a refrigerated container, I used a kitchen dish. Each day for six weeks, the website recommended applying the lemon juice topically three times per day to the scared area of skin. I done this, and it almost completely removed my acne scars. I am not a doctor, so please consult with your doctor before using this treatment because it may not have the same effect on you as it did on me.








Andrew likes to write on his hub hubpages.com/hub/howtogetridofacnescars acne scars and also at his hub hubpages.com/hub/Acne-Treatment-Options acne treatment options.

No comments:

Post a Comment