Thursday, March 13, 2014

Acne Facial Treatment, Worth Every Penny

Acne is a very common skin condition among young people in the western hemisphere. I remember when I became a teenager I had my issues with acne as well. I must say that my struggles with acne were short-lived. I believe the reason why I was able to deal effectively with my acne problem was due to the quality of my skin and my genetic make-up. The fact is that both my parents seemed to have good skin as well. I remember getting acne break outs where I could literary count the pimples using just one hand.

I was definitely fortunate indeed but there are many people who are not so lucky. Many of my classmates would come to school with their faces evidently infested with pimples. It was common at that time to see fellow students rubbing acne cream on their faces during visits to the toilet. Acne cream was the remedy of choice during those teenage years and I must say that the huge majority of my fellow students would eventually get rid or grow out of their acne problem in a reasonable period of time. I can only remember two fellow students who would still be fighting their acne battles way into their teenage years.

In those days I doubt it very much that any of my fellow students would have opted for an acne treatment. It can be said that acne facial treatments are usually undertaken by those who have severe acne problems. In addition, as students they would have been restricted in their options by the cost involved. The point is that it obviously cost more to get an acne treatment than it cost to buy a tube of acne cream.

Despite the one negative of higher cost, one positive is that there are several acne facial treatments to choose from. There is the basic acne facial treatment which involves cleansing the skin with a facial cleanser and then using steam to open the pores to allow for detoxification to take place. A mask is then placed on the face and allowed to stay for a stipulated period of time.

In some cases the basic acne facial treatment is not enough. If this is the case then the skin care practitioner may recommend the acne laser treatment. This acne facial treatment involves the use of a laser pen. This laser pen lets out a laser beam which is targeted at the acne and the acne scars. The skin care practitioner uses the pen, maneuvering it until the acne and acne scars are eliminated.

There is a bit of discomfort involved after the acne laser treatment is completed. It is not uncommon for patients to experience swelling of the face after receiving this form of acne facial treatment. Also, skin tissue can become bruised during the procedure. However, acne laser treatment paves the way for new skin cells to flourish and by extension new skin takes the place of those areas of the face where dead skin cells have been removed.

Despite the period of discomfort which can last for upwards to two weeks, the final results are usually spectacular. When the growth of new skin cells leads to new skin forming on the face, the new look of smooth, soft skin can bring smiles of joy to the faces of acne sufferers. An Acne treatment will indeed cost more than that tube of acne lotion or acne cream but the results are usually worth it. Just remember the importance of going to a qualified skin care practitioner when choosing to undergo any procedure. The face is not an area of the body to be trifled with.








The author has spent a lot of time learning about hubpages.com/hub/Positives-of-An-Acne-Facial acne facial and other related topics. Read more about hubpages.com/hub/There-Is-An-Acne-Facial-Treatment-For-every-One acne facial treatment at Shawn Manaher's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment